Created to celebrate Alva Skates 45th Anniversary, Alva has teamed up with legendary Lowrider artist Moetallica to create twelve one-of-a-kind hand-painted Alva skateboard decks and completes. Each Alva X Moetallica deck comes with a certificate of authenticity, edition number, Tony Alva signature and polaroid, and Moetallica signature "M 22" on the tail rail.
For over twenty-five years, Moetallica has customized cars, motorcycles, and, more recently, skateboards. Each Alva X Moetallica hand-painted deck takes 3-4 weeks to complete. All graphics are hand-painted and not silkscreened.
- ALVA X MOETALLICA
- One-of-a-kind Hand-painted Art By Moetallica
- 1977 Alva Re-issue Deck
- One of a total edition of 12
- Metal-flake Paint
- 3-4 Weeks To Produce Deck
- Signed Tony Alva Polaroid
- Signed Deck Tail Rail "M 22"
- 29.5" x 7.75" w/ 16" Wheelbase
- 7 Ply Hard Rock Maple
- Single Kick
- Iconic Super Sparkle Die-Cut Grip
- 45th Anniversary Limited Edition Alva X Independent Trucks
- 45th Anniversary Limited Edition Alva X Road Rider 4 Wheels
- Hand-Painted in Georgia, USA
- Made in San Diego, CA - U.S.A.
Alva X Moetallica skateboards are sold exclusively at Alva-Skates.com. To see more of Moetallica's work check out his Instagram.